The versatile X-310Pro Fazer from Antari is equipped with sophisticated features including aircraft grade aluminum cast heater, quiet high quality pump, precision PCB design, and controllable twin fans. The high efficiency heater technology ensures low fluid consumption of less than one liter per two hours of continuous fogging (30% output). High precision fan control can be achieved thanks to the durable twin fans. Quality ball-bearings fans, allows silent operation, making the machine ideal for use at noise sensitive events. Minimal residue ensures long term reliability of sensitive lighting equipment. The X-310Pro is a top preference for stage and studio professionals. Includes a X-10 Pro timer module. DMX-512 on board. 2 channel dmx operation.
Optional X-30 Pro Wireless remote control operation.
3 new features on the new "Pro" version:
1. New PCB design:
New "SMT" (Surface Mount Technology) PC Board manufacturing process mounts all the electronic chips and components
by automated machines. This makes the PCB more stable and reliable.
2. New LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen on the remote:
The new X-1 0Pro LCD screen on the remote is blue and easier to read.
3. New Optional Wireless Remote Control Module:
The new X-30 Pro optional wireless remote uses our new "W" technology found in our new "W-Series" fog machines. This technology is easier to operate and will accept wireless DMX in the near future.
• Heater: 1,000W
• Output: 10,000 Cu.Ft / Min. (maximum)
• Heat up Time: 10 Min.
• Liquid Consumption Rate: 45 Min. / Liter (100%), 2 Hrs. / Liter (30%)
• Tank Capacity: 2.4 Liter
• Control Module Included: X-10 Pro Timer Control Module
• Optional Control Module: X-30 Pro Wireless Control Module
• Optional Accessories: Flight Case
• Weight: 40Lbs. / 18 kg
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 25” x 11” x 11” / 635 x 275 x 281mm
• Fog fluid required: Antari FLG (available in 4L or 20L bottles)