Professional Audio Made Simple.
The EON206P is a self-contained, portable PA system featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities that allow the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON206P is an easy to use, lightweight package with un-compromised sound quality. Whether you’re a musician, singer, DJ, teacher or anyone in need of a truly compact and portable system, the EON206P has all the features you need to deliver your message.
CONTROL : Large volume control knobs for easy usage and high visibility even in dimly lit rooms. Mixer stands vertically for easier access.
PERFORMANCE : Unparalleled audio quality in its class. JBL heritage loud speakers deliver their legendary sound.
PORTABILITY : Ergonomic design makes the EON206P easy to carry, travel, setup and store.
- Portable & Easy to Use : The EON206P is light enough to carry in one hand. The powered mixer panel and dual full ranged speakers, combine to form a convenient suitcase-like package. Complete with power and connection cables that go into their own storage space designed to neatly tuck them into when your done. Weighing in at only 25lbs, anyone can juggle an instrument and our personal p.a. system at the same time. Perfect for cafes, parties, churches, conferences, small groups and more.
- Powered Mixer Input Panel : The attached mixer has 6 inputs: 2 mono inputs comprised of a combination input connector, MIC/LINE selector, Treble and Bass controls, Reverb and channel volume controls. The 4 stereo inputs are where you can connect all of the microphones, musical instruments and external sound sources (like MP3 or CD players). The stereo inputs labeled “CH 3/4” offer the option of using RCA with a volume control. The input labeled “CH5/6” is a 3.5 mm stereo input of the type typically found on personal music players. The “Monitor Out” enables sourcing to recording devices, additional powered speakers or mixers via RCA connectors.
- System Type: 2 Self powered 6.5”, two-way, bass-reﬂex
- Max SPL Output: 113 dB
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 64Hz – 22kHz
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 77Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 80°
- Ampliﬁer Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 160 W (2 X 80W)
- Package Dimensions (mm): 530 x 705 x 340
- (H x W x D) (in): 20.9” X 27.8” x 13.4”
- Net Weight: 11.38 kg (25 lbs)
EON206 POWERED MIXER
- Input Connectors: 6 inputs (2 Mono Mic/Line, 2 x Stereo)
- Channels: 1-2 are XLR / 1/4” jack combo connectors. XLR is a mic level input, 1/4” is a line level input, 3-4, one pair of 1/4” balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a pair of RCA jacks (stereo) 5-6 is a 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Input Impedance: Ch 1-2 Combo: XLR 40 K Ohms Balanced. Ch 1-2 Combo: TRS 40 K Ohms Balanced. Ch 3-4: TRS 20 K Ohms Balanced. Ch 3-4: RCA 5 K Ohms Unbalanced. Ch 5-6: 3.5 mm 10 K Ohms Unbalanced.
- Output Connectors Monitor outputs: one pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates limiter active condition
- EQ: Individual channel Bass and Treble controls, center detent, +/-12 dB cut and boost
- System Limiter: On Board DSP Limiting and Tuning
EON206P Speaker by JBL
- Brand: JBL
- Product Code: EON206P
- Availability: In Stock