12" Two-Way, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility.
Designed specifically to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB) : 50 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) : 75 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 70˚ × 70˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 95 dB
- Power Rating : 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL : 130 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance : 8Ω
- Input Connectors : Two NL4
- Operational Modes : Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm. (22.5" x 13.4" x 10.4")
- Net Weight : 19 kg ( 42 lbs)
STX812M Speaker by JBL
- Brand: JBL
- Product Code: STX812M
- Availability: In Stock