For the effective control of par cans via dimmer packs the Stage Setter 8 from ADJ offers versatility of operation through 3 different operating modes, four build-in programs, and eight user programmable programs. It operates using standard DMX-512 protocol, is MIDI compatible, and includes a fog machine output control.
Complete your par can setup with by tying it all together with the Stage Setter 8 DMX Controller by Elation Control Systems and offered by ADJ. This quality constructed DMX controller offers you the ability to fully control the dimming and on/off of your par can setup via dimmer packs. Operating in 3 separate modes and offering a range of customization and built-in programs, the Stage Setter 8 is an essential component of any par can lighting production. Functioning on standard DMX-512 protocol as well as MIDI compatible and including fog machine output control, the Scene Setter 8 can be tied into your entire production system with ease. This portable device is perfect for any size stage production, permanent or mobile. Manage your lighting like a true professional, get the Scene Setter 8 from ADJ today.
• Three different operating modes; 2 x 8 (two banks of 8 channels), 8 x 8 (eight channels), 1 x 16 (one bank - 16 channels)
• 8 or 16 channel DMX operation
• Four built-in programs
• Eight user programmable programs
• Fog machine output control (compatible with ADJ Vaporizer, Stallion, MB-700, and others)
• XLR polarity switch
• Standard DMX-512 protocol
• MIDI compatible
Stage Setter 8 by ADJ
- Brand: ADJ
- Product Code: STAGE SETTER 8
- Availability: In Stock