Now you can have two computers and four decks to use seamlessy with your DJ mixer!
The SL 4 connects four vinyl turntables or CD players to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using special control vinyl, CDs or MIDI controllers, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer's CD or hard drive. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. With unparalleled performance, stability and audio quality, you'll know why thousands of DJs worldwide choose Rane with Serato Scratch Live.
The SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances. Superior sound is delivered with high quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio. Built-in galvanic isolation between USB and audio, with turn on/off muting, ensures that only the purest interference-free audio signal is heard. Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow you to use the SL 4 as a studio production tool with multiple third-party software applications. The SL 4 is masterfully crafted by Rane for the discerning DJ.
The Rane SL 4 for Serato Scratch Live is the ultimate high-end solution for professional DJs.
The SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface to offer two USB ports, superior sound with 96kHz sample rate and 24-bit digital audio processing and galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
Teamed with low latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers, the SL 4 can also be used as a high-grade studio production tool.
All of this in one powerful package, masterfully crafted by Rane.
Feature and performance enhancements include:
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.
The SL 4 will ship April 2011.