ST-150 HP Super High Torque Turntables
"The ST/STR8-150 is undeniably a superior turntable to the recently upgraded Technics Mark 5G." - David Eserin, DJ magazine.
"It trumps the SL-1200 in just about every department." - Jason Blum, Remix magazine.
In creating the ST-150/STR8-150, Stanton went back to basics and re-engineered everything. These "no nonsense" turntables have everything professional DJs need, and nothing they don't. That's why the ST-150 (standard S shaped tone arm) and STR8-150 (skip-proof straight tone arm) are built first, and foremost with quality in mind. Both models offer durable construction designed to minimize feedback, industry-leading torque motor - up to 4.5 Kgf-cm, and an ultra-stable platter and tone arm. And with features like Key Correction, Reverse, up to 50% pitch adjustment, and S/PDIF digital outputs - the ST-150 and STR8-150 are strong contenders for the title of Turntable Supreme.
- World's Strongest Torque Motor (4.5 Kgf-cm)
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Ultra Stable Platter and Tone Arm
- Includes Stanton 680 V3 Cartridge
- Start/Brake Speed Adjustment
- Digital Output [S/PDIF] Plug straight into CD-R or computer sound card
- Key Correction
- Selectable Phono or Line Output (Key correction works on line output only)
- Dual Start/Stop Buttons
- Height Adjustable Tone Arm
- Reverse Play
- 3 speeds [33,45,78]
- Quartz Lock
- Selectable pitch control [+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%]
- Motor Off Feature
- Removable Target Light
- Adjustable Feet
- Includes slipmat and "L" shaped cables
- Includes Stanton 680HP cartridge mounted on headshell